Sunday 3 May 2015

An Intro to Me!


H
mm.. So how to start this?

I've written and rewritten this post enough times to lose count now that the words are starting to blur together. If I'm being perfectly honest, everything I plan to say comes off extremely generic and boring and I don't want to come across that way. What a great start :P

I guess I should probably introduce myself... For the time being, I do not plan on providing my full name, so call me Bri. To sum myself up, I'm a teenaged girl with countless ideas and personal views to share. Just a warning though, I'm in no way a professional on anything I'm going to write about. I'm simply here to share my opinions and thoughts.

My blog name might be a little deceiving to some, but I'm not all about beauty. My blog doesn't have a specific niche or topic as I don't want to commit to writing on one subject. I'm a fairly creative person, so I want my space to represent me and not just one aspect of my life or my interests. So for that, I'm going to write about beauty, fashion, lifestyle, food and whatever the hell else I feel like. If you are not interested in a broad blog then this is not for you.

"Why are you creating a blog full of random nonsense?" you may ask. Well, that's a good question because I don't particularly know myself. I guess I've wanted to start a blog for a couple of years now, but have felt I was not ready. I think now I have gained a sense of maturity and slight knowledge of who I am to feel and thought I can give it a go. Oh wow, already getting deep. 

I know there are a lot of blogs out there and I'm almost certain they are better than this one. But I'm going to give it a go and see what happens. What's the harm in trying? Whether I'm the only one who ever reads these or a few people take interest, then I'm happy I'm giving this a go. 

I aim to post a couple times a week, but don't hold this against me if I don't stick by it. I'm still in school so I'm going to have to take each week as it comes. 

If you have any requests or suggestions, feel free to let me know as they will be much appreciated. 

So hello world, I'm The Beauty in Bri and this is my blog. Enjoy :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment