Tuesday 19 May 2015

Makeup geek wish list

















After reading/watching countless reviews and comparisons to Mac cosmetics last night, I found myself adding a little too many 'Makeup Geek' products to one of my many wish lists. So I've narrowed them down to the eyeshadows and blushes I am now dying to get my hands on:


Eyeshadows:

































1. Shimma shimma 'Metallic Champagne'

2. Vanilla bean 'Light Shimmer with Peachy Beige Undertone'

3. Hipster 'Dark sand and light taupe tan with slight shimmer'

4. Homecoming 'Medium brown with gold shimmer

5. Beaches and cream 'Creamy Matte Natural Beige with Just A Hint of Peach'

6. Cosmopolitan 'Rose Gold with gold flecks and a shimmery finish'

7. Moondust 'Metallic silver taupe'

8. Mocha 'Deep matte brown'

9. Cocoa bear 'Matte reddish brown'

10. Twilight 'Pale Shimmery Muted Purple'


Blushes:



















11. Bliss 'Light Peachy coral'

12. Spell bound 'Light tan with salmon undertones'

13. Romance 'Soft rose with gold shimmer'


Palette:

Extra large z-palette for storage.
• • •
Notes: the product photos are all from the makeup geek website. Also, I'm sorry this was a fairly short and boring post, I will post an extra post this week to make up for it xx

What's on your beauty wish list?

∆ Stay beautiful, Bri xx

2 comments: