Sunday 21 June 2015

Knock knock... anyone there?

Hello everyone. Long time no see... I mean, I've been following my schedule and posting regularly, pfft, what am I talking about?

Okay okay, you caught me. I have been a little absent lately and posting less than usual. I just want to apologise for leaving you all in the dark of my where abouts as long as I have. So I guess I should explain...

I have been a busy stress head lately. Because of that, I was in desperate need for some time away from a lot of things in my life. Unfortunately, this blog became one of them. I don't want to go into the boring and depressing details of my personal issues, but know that I have had to prioritise my mental wellbeing over the past couple of weeks 

Out of everything that has been going on though, my biggest commitment and time consumer over the past week has been the novel I am writing. If you have seen my 'About me' page, you would have read about my ambition to become an author someday. When my depression hit, I pushed my writing to the side. But now, I am finding my feet again and doing the things I am most passionate about. So I have spent the past week, staying up until all hours of the night writing my manuscript. I won't get into the details of it, as I may reveal that in a later post. Keep a look out for it x

In saying that, I have not been totally gone. I continue to check my blog on a daily basis and see the progressive increase in my beautiful followers. I also check my emails regularly, so feel free to contact me at any time.

On another note... 

WE REACHED 100 FOLLOWERS!!! WOOOOOOOOO

Okay Brianna, compose yourself. Thank you so much to everyone who has seen a potential in this blog and have taken the time to read, comment and/or subscribe. It may not be much in comparison to other blogs, but 100 is more than I could ever ask for. I was shocked when I had one follower, so times that by 100 and I get light headed thinking of the madness. 

To celebrate this blogging milestone, I will be hosting a give away. Details will be given in my next blogpost(which will be at some stage this week). 

∆ Stay beautiful, Bri xx

2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster Award. It is for new bloggers to connect and grow together. If you would like to check it out and accept nomination, then nominate who you chose, visit http://www.chelseashootspeople.com/2015/06/my-liebster-award-nomination.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete