Tuesday 9 June 2015

To my 17 year old self...

I've decided to do something a bit different today. Basically, I will be writing a sort of letter to my older self. When I turn 17, I will look back on this post and write a reply post. Hopefully this interests you :) and if you have your own blog, have a go at writing a letter to your future self; I would love to read yours!




Say yes more often
At the moment you have a habit of turning great opportunities down. Whether it be from being socially afraid, or feeling as though you cannot do whatever is being offered. But I want you to live your life to the fullest and say yes(not to everything though). Go out on adventures, say yes to a date, don't miss out on that upcoming party. Live by Zoella's saying and "just say yes".

Think of yourself a little more
You're always putting others first, but now you need to make your needs the main priority. If something is bothering you, deal with it rather than putting it aside to solve someone else's problems. Speak up and do what you want to do, not what you think everyone else wants you to do.

Get that dream body
You're bod is looking a little flabby in some areas, so you gotta tone up girl! Yes, you've worked your but off and you are at a healthy weight, but now it's time to get motivated and tighten those areas up. Strive for the body you have always wanted, and don't stop until you get there because I know you can. 

Leave your face alone
You need to overcome your habit to pick at every little bump on your face. Because here's the thing, you're making everything worse. Do you want perfect skin? Then leave your spots alone and give them time to heal. 

•••

So there you go guys. I would love to see you write a message to yourself. What would you tell your future self? 

∆ Stay beautiful, Bri xx

4 comments:

  1. this is such a sweet idea!! I'm sure it'll be very interesting to read back on in the future. would love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you. I will definitely check out your blog xx

      Delete
  2. I've nominated you for the versatile blogger award here :
    http://youngdotty.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete